Tuesday, June 07, 2005

PDF Magazines

Since I started doing the Art Stash I have been finding out about new ways to use the internet to share with people with similar interests. One of the coolest things I've come across are these pdf magazines. Instead of doing a ton of html to make a fully web magazine or actually going through the expense of printing a magazine these guys simply create a magazine that you can download to your computer to read or later print out for your friends. Maybe somebody will start the new trend of artfully binding the pdf magazines they collect. Here are a couple I like.
Blacklist- an artzine with a political edge to it. Created by Artist Ray Noland

Blood Wars-- a graffiti and streetart magazine from Portland

I would love to hear about any others you may like

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heres another one.
also asking for submissions.

http://www.wp762.com/Issue4.pdf

8:01 PM  
Blogger serigraffiti said...

I like that one. Please if anybody know of any others
share the love

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home