Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Faces Gallery

THIS JUST IN:

My name is Jim Wolfe. I am soon opening Faces Gallery in the upstairs of
the Alley Building on Capitol Hill (219 Broadway E.) Our opening reception
will be Saturday, Feb.25, between 2-10 pm and Sunday, Feb. 26th between 2-6
pm.

All the work is printed on canvas. I am a photographer and digital artist
who got into this work after being a music producer for many years (I owned
the old Music Source studio on Capitol Hill.). I became frustrated with the
photographers I was working with on CD cover design and the current work
grew from there. I have completed several hundred pieces, about 150 of
which are on display. In addition I do custom portraits and have a photo
studio in the loft of the gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home