Tuesday, November 22, 2005

HVW8/Daz-I-Kue in the mix

What up y'all, It's the turkey week and I have been col' chillin with a fever. Before the heat caught me i made it out to the Hvw8/Daz-I-Kue show at the Baltic Room. It was a bunch of fun with alot of folks just getting, getting on down. they had a decent setup for the HVW8 artist to do their thang, What with a video projection of all the action this was definately a departure from the standard hiding in the corner thang that most live paint jams wind up being. If These cats come again you better make it there because it was incredible to see. But I gotsta give it up to my man Daz for dropping the hot FYAH on the dancefloor. The Sun Tzu Mobb are rapidly becoming the hottest ticket for burning out your kicks. Word !
Cut Kulture United
Early in the evening, HVW8 doin' it
Cut Kulture United
The crowd is all vibes
Cut Kulture United
Yeah, it's shapin up son
Cut Kulture United
Daz pon de selection
Cut Kulture United
I had to leave early so this is where I left. Pretty tight ,Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home