Thursday, June 23, 2005

"Cop Out" at Ouch My Eye Studios June 25

This Saturday, June 25,Ouch My Eye studios is hosting a night of art, dj's and all around good times.

Featuring the work of:
Shango Los, Jodi Niss, Robert Hardgrave,
Molly McKeown, Lawrence Ruelos, Chris Nelson,
Christy Reed, David Badders, Susan Barron,
Adam Crockett, Heather Elliot, Marci Rasmussen,
Joel Clarin, Jolyn Brubaker, Leann Raschke,
John Gascon, Ouch My Eye, and DJ Ensom Nea

Ouch My Eye Studios
55 S Atlantic Street # 310
in the Bemis Building
Free, 21+

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had alot of fun at this show. It was refreshing to attend an opening that wasn't stuffy like many of the others on Pioneer Square. The work was surprisingly good for being at a more avant gallery. The painting was quite exceptional especially the work by Jodi Niss. Her animal/people blends feel both mythological and autobiographical at the same time. The boys from Ouch can usually be counted on for something thought provoking. This time for me it was the very troubling photos of a imagined crime scenes by Shango Los. That was some beautiful spooky stuff. If you get a chance to stop by I highly suggest it.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home