Friday, May 19, 2006

Day 366

So this is the first anniversary of Art Stash. I though I would do my 12 favourite Stashage, one from each month and 1 to grow on.

May 19, 2005 - my first post , besides the test.
Wha?

June was the month I think I the stash was really rolling, I was obsessed with getting the goods every day.There are definately things that I really want to do with the stash that started here. I need to bring back 10 questions. So basically the whole month of June is My favourite.
June 2005

July 3, 2005 - I love this tale of the rush you get in the hunt.
The one that got away

August 9, 2005 - This is a trip that i made to a couple of the shows happening in the dead of summer.
Wappenin'

September 8, 2005 - I like this one because I was exposed to the genius of Eric Mcneill at Bumbershoot. check his link out because he really makes some amazing art.
Bumbershoot Visual Arts recap

October 10, 2005 - I had a great time this weekend with plenty of surprise things happening, So I made a funny collage from the images on my digi camera.
ArtSmash

November 14, 2005 - Yo this flick of Jesse Edwards makes this an instant classic.
Get Knuck if ya Buck

December 16, 2005 - This post defines my life this past winter. It seems so long ago now. I write this while I drink a redbull. Bastards!!!!!!
Red bull stole my month, and all I got was this nasty addiction

January 25, 2006 - Ya just got to love early 90's hip hop.
Boh! It's a roughneck reality

February 16, 2006 - I love the folks in all of these pictures. well maybe not love, but I really like them.
You didn't think I wouldn't say something did ya

March 15, 2006 - I can really see the slack in the ol' Stash this month, I got too busy on other things. here is a cool post about skateboarding.
Hitting Tiles

April 7, 2006 - Zappa for president. Do you remember that? I can't think of a single current celebrity that I could say that about. Fuck George Clooney for president. Nothing personal George.
Zappa -20 years ago

And now for my newest post......Drum Roll Please...........................>'!!!'<

Ya knew it was gonna happen.
I hope the next 12 months have such good memories. Thanks y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home